Transfer Your Cruise Booking to Cruise Explorer Travel
What are the advantages of transferring my booking to Cruise Explorer Travel?
- The first advantage is price. We can virtually always offer you better value, either with a lower initial price or with amenities such as On Board Credits. As a member of the Signature Travel Network, Cruise Explorer Travel has access to group bookings on some 2,500 sailings - booked about 2 years prior to each sailing date, these are usually the best rates available.
- You get the services of a very experienced cruise concierge - someone who can handle every aspect of your vacation, including flights, transfers, hotels, car rentals, shore excursions and travel insurance. Your cruise concierge doesn't work for the cruise line, he works for you, and getting you the best vacation value possible is his goal.
- If there are further price drops, Cruise Explorer Travel can almost always have the lower fare applied.
Do I keep the same cabin?
- All choices you made for your cruise stay the same - from the cabin to dinner and spa reservations.
What about the amenities I received for booking onboard or as a past passenger?
- The extra values offered by Cruise Explorer Travel are in addition to the benefits you already have from the cruise line.
Can any booking be transferred to Cruise Explorer Travel?
- Cruise Explorer Travel's offer is only valid for bookings made directly with the cruise lines, not with another travel agency.
- The booking must still just be under deposit - that is, final payment cannot have been made.
- Some cruise lines have other restrictions such as a transfer must be requested within 60 days of booking. We'll let you know if your booking is transferrable.
What is the actual process to transfer our booking to Cruise Explorer Travel?
- First, contact Cruise Explorer Travel and give us the details of your booking, and we'll let you know precisely what we can offer.
- Each cruise line has a different policy, but in general it just takes a phone call, email or fax to process the transfer. We'll give you instructions when we send our offer.